There’s nothing like those first few weeks with your newborn baby. It’s one of the sweetest (but also most challenging) stages of life.
In this episode, we’re sharing some of our best advice for surviving –– and thriving –– in the newborn season.
Here’s a PREVIEW of our conversation…
• The hardest week of newborn life (hint: it’s not the first week)
• SLEEP!!! How to get some.
• The real deal on what happens to your body after having a baby
• The MOST IMPORTANT game-changing thing every parent needs to know
• How to emotionally cope with the long-term physical changes to your body
• When we were struggling MOST… and how we got the H-E-L-P we desperately needed
• The best thing you can actually do for your friends who just had a baby
• Plus, we answer these questions:
–– Will life ever be normal again?
–– Am I the only one who’s struggling this much?
After listening, you’ll have more insight into what to expect from the newborn season and how to prepare for postpartum life!
Resources from This Episode:
- Newborn Sleep Class – Taking Cara Babies
- 5 Must-Haves – What to Wear for Postpartum and Nursing Moms