– After hearing rave reviews during a recent family dinner, we started watching American Crime Story: The People v. OJ Simpson. And even though we were second graders when the actual trial took place, we are loving every. minute. of. it. Particularly, spray-tanned John Travolta. He’s our favorite.
– The most impressive thing we did this week was eat at home. For EVERY meal. EVERY MEAL, you guys! For two people who are constantly on the go, this might be one of our greatest life accomplishments to date. Especially since most of what we’ve eat all week has been the color GREEN! This has got to be some sort of record for us.
– Broccoli boiled for three minutes, then pan seared until it’s slightly brown and crispy with goat cheese on top has made us almost as excited to consume vegetables as dessert. Seriously. If you haven’t tried it, put it on your list!
– Also, if we were accepting an award for eating at home this week, we wouldn’t be able to accept the little gold statue without thanking Costco’s bagged pre-made salads.
– In other news, we discovered Costco sells crepes.
– In related news, cookie butter crepes are happening.
– In more related news, we’re thinking the cookie butter crepes might be canceling out all the health benefits we’re getting from the broccoli and salads we’ve been consuming. And we’re okay with that. Because crepes.
– Last November, we had the privilege of speaking at The Creative at Heart conference in Charleston. We LOVE the mission behind this conference and always hoped it would come to the west coast. Well, friends, it’s happening! Creative at Heart is coming to Denver in July, and we’re SO excited to be speaking there! Registration opens April 4th, but they have a free online webinar on March 30th full of more information, which you can join here!
– We cleaned out our closets this week, and then scored big time with some local consignment shopping, and are loving hearing from so many of you about your killer thrifty finds too! Millionaire shoppers unite!
– If you remember anything about our trip to San Francisco, then you remember we are major Full House fan girls. So much so that we commissioned strangers just to run up the hill with us when we were in San Fran and it was the highlight of our entire trip. We finally had a chance to watch the first episode of Fuller House on Netflix and it gave us ALL the feels. And it also left us wondering how John Stamos looks better now than he did than, you know, the year AMY WAS BORN.
– Now that we’re thinking of it… Travolta… Stamos… maybe it’s a rule that if you’re a John in Hollywood, you’re immune from AGING. How do we sign up for that?
Catch up on older — but equally awesome! — Friday Fun posts here:
Edition 1 • Edition 2 • Edition 3 • Edition 4 • Edition 5 • Edition 6 • Edition 7 • Edition 8 • Edition 9 • Edition 10 • Edition 11 • Edition 12 • Edition 13 • Edition 14 • Edition 15 • Edition 16 • Edition 17 • Edition 18