Buying a home is part of the American dream, but for so many people, it unexpectedly becomes a nightmare. Less of a blessing… and more of a burden.
In this episode, we’re sharing three things nobody tells you about buying a home –– to help you, or someone you know, decide if now is the right time (or the wrong time) to make the leap from renting to owning.
Here’s a PREVIEW of our conversation…
• When it’s time to stop renting and consider buying a house
• What to do when you start getting frustrated with your current living situation
• The most important things to consider before buying a house
• How to shift your perspective and save for a home purchase
• What finally made us purchase a house after EIGHT YEARS
• The extra expenses no one tells you about
• The myth of the “perfect” house
• How to have 2020 dreams with 1950s contentment
• How to fall in “like” with your current home 🙂
After listening… you’ll have a decision-making framework for buying your first (or next) home, plus the perspective you’ll need to be content in your current situation while you’re waiting for the right time to buy.