Buying a home is part of the American dream, but for so many people, it unexpectedly becomes a nightmare. Less of a blessing… and more of a burden.
In this episode, we’re sharing three things nobody tells you about buying a home –– to help you, or someone you know, decide if now is the right time (or the wrong time) to make the leap from renting to owning.
Here’s a PREVIEW of our conversation…
• When it’s time to stop renting and consider buying a house
• What to do when you start getting frustrated with your current living situation
• The most important things to consider before buying a house
• How to shift your perspective and save for a home purchase
• What finally made us purchase a house after EIGHT YEARS
• The extra expenses no one tells you about
• The myth of the “perfect” house
• How to have 2020 dreams with 1950s contentment
• How to fall in “like” with your current home 🙂
After listening… you’ll have a decision-making framework for buying your first (or next) home, plus the perspective you’ll need to be content in your current situation while you’re waiting for the right time to buy.
Thanks so much for this podcast! You won’t believe it but I just had a discussion with my husband about this today! God is good. smile. Thanks for all the tips.