When you have a new baby, there are a LOT of big changes for moms.
But there are a lot of changes for Dad, too!
In this episode, we’re sharing some of our best advice for how new dads can love and support their wives during the newborn season –– and thrive in their new role as husband AND father.
Here’s a PREVIEW of our conversation…
• What Jordan thinks about Amy’s stretch marks
• How to help your wife love her postpartum body
• The postpartum emotions MEN feel –– and how to share them!
• What you SHOULD spend money on… and what you shouldn’t
• How to ride the emotional roller coaster with LOVE and GRACE
• The daily things husbands can do to make life better for their wife
• Husbands: DO this… NOT that!
• Things NOT to say to your spouse… especially while changing diapers late at night 🙂