Life can get out of control. It’s a lot to manage.
From the second we get home from work, it feels like there are a thousand things pulling us in a thousand directions. It’s so easy to accidentally let the night slip away from us and wonder where the time went.
In this episode of our podcast, we’re sharing the changes we’ve made to our after work routine that have made us feel less anxious and more fulfilled, and the practical steps you can take to form new habits in your own after work routine, so you can set your evenings up for success and end the day right!
Here’s a preview of what we’re talking about…
• Our afternoon and evening routine
• What we say “YES!” to every day after work… and what we’ve cut out completely
• Two BIG mistakes we used to make at dinnertime
• The unintended impact TV might be having on your relationships
• One step to WAY MORE physical intimacy in your marriage 😉
Resources from this Episode:
- Washington Post Article: The most important thing you can do with your kids? Eat dinner with them.
- Laura Vanderkam
- Dr Meg Meeker