Life with kids isn’t easy.
We all want the best for our little ones, especially as they grow.
In this episode of our podcast, we share the strategies we use to foster a love of learning in our home that will empower you to strengthen your child’s literacy and language skills to set them up for a lifetime of success in school, their career and beyond.
Here’s a preview of what we’re talking about…
• How to foster a love of learning with your kids
• Simple things you can do at home to support your child’s language development
• How reading can help minimize toddler tantrums
• The difference between active and passive parenting
• Our daily disciplines for intentionally engaging with our son that anyone can do
Resources from this Episode:
- Honey for a Child’s Heart by Gladys Hunt