Life is full of big decisions.
We got married young, loved our life, weren’t sure if we wanted kids, and felt like there was something wrong with us.
It’s an honest conversation about a lot of things we’ve never shared before.
It’s real. It’s raw. It’s vulnerable.
But hopefully it helps someone in a similar season of life who’s facing the same decision, or any big decision.
Here’s a preview of what we’re talking about…
• How we made the decision whether or not to have kids
• Amy’s fears as a woman and wife
• Jordan’s fears as a man and husband
• Why we ultimately decided to wait eight years
• How it’s changed our lives since
Resources from this Episode:
- Dr. Meg Meeker
- Dave Ramsey
- Ben Sasse
– Book: The Vanishing American Adult
- Christ’s Church of the Valley
– Message: Anxious for Nothing
- Jim Collins
– Book: Great by Choice
- Amy’s Instagram