It’s been twelve weeks since our second baby was born.
One of the most common questions we’ve been getting is…
What has it been like going from one kid to two?
In this episode, we’re sharing what that transition has been like for us, the things we’ve been learning along the way, and offering some practical tools that helped us and will hopefully help other families entering this new season, too.
Here’s a PREVIEW of our conversation…
• Our BEST TIPS for transitioning from one child to two
• What’s more difficult? The transition of NO kids to one kid, or from one to two?
• Ways to prepare your toddler BEFORE the new baby arrives
• How to intentionally introduce your children for the very first time
• Tools to help your toddler communicate and verbalize complicated feelings
• Creating new routines to make your toddler feel special
• The trick to making it out the door on time
Resources from this Episode: