Life can be pricey.
Does it ever feel like you’re working really hard but don’t have anything left at the end of the month to show for it?
In this brand new episode of our podcast, we share the creative strategies we used to live on one teacher’s salary to save for our dreams that YOU can use to save for yours!
Here’s a preview of what we’re talking about…
• How we saved for our big financial goals all while living on one teacher’s salary
• What our first budget looked like 🙂
• How to save money at the grocery store, on date night, on clothing and more!
• The most important thing we can give our kids (hint: it’s not more things)
• How to identify wants versus needs… and the wants that hide inside needs
Resources from this Episode:
- Stephen R. Covey
- Dave Ramsey
– Website: www.daveramsey.com